- Components case hardened to Rockwell C45min.
- Designed like deep thread wood screws with larger head diameters to firmly secure the cabinet’s hanging rail
- ASME B 18.6.1 dimensions for wood screws as recognized as the American National Standard
- Steel or stainless steel constructions
- Black oxide, zinc-plating, or nickel-plating finishes
- Partial thread or full thread options
- Phillips, square Phillips, square recess, and six-lobe drive styles
- And much more!
The Best Screws for Hanging Cabinets in Industrial or Commercial ConstructionsKitchen cabinet screws are ideal for hanging cabinetry and similar storage in any industrial or commercial construction. The thread is specifically designed to provide an enhanced hold with self-tapping capabilities that allow for penetration without risk of splitting. Keep these considerations in mind while selecting the best screws for hanging cabinets:
- Be sure to choose the correct screw length
- Account for the thickness of both the cabinet and the wall
- Weight of cabinets
Drywall Screws vs. Cabinet ScrewsMany people believe that cabinet screws and drywall screws are interchangeable due to their visual similarities. However, this is untrue, and using the wrong screw for hanging cabinets can have critical consequences for your final construction.
- Drywall screws are designed to secure full or partial drywall sheets to wood or metal studs. They feature a flat head, no washer, and typically come in black or gray colors.
- Cabinet screws are made explicitly to secure wooden cabinets to a wall. They feature a larger head than drywall screws which bears down and provides sturdy and long-lasting performances. They come in several finishes and generally include a round or domed head.
Choose BW Industrial Sales for the Best Screws for CabinetsHere at BW Industrial Sales, your satisfaction is our number one priority! We’ve spent decades working with OEMs, contract manufacturers, and more, and we understand how important it is to have the supplies you need exactly when you need them. Using our powerful and customizable VMI programs, we work closely with your team to ensure you never run out of stock again.
If you have any questions or concerns about cabinet screws, other screws, or any other manufacturing parts and tooling, please contact our experienced and qualified BW Industrial Sales staff. Request a quote to receive pricing and timeline estimates specific to your order.